MAF has the following job vacancy: MAF Officer, Lebanon Branch. The following conditions apply:
Qualifications and experiences
- Good knowledge of the situation of the Palestinian community in Lebanon.
- Good knowledge of the social work field.
- Close relation with the various Palestinian groups in Lebanon.
- Must have at least BA degree in administration and finance; preferably holders of MA degree.
- Good experience in managing institutions of at least five years.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with local and international institutions.
- Ability to communicate in at least two languages, mainly English; and preferably French language.
- Good knowledge of using computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare the work plans and budgets of MAF Lebanon branch office.
- Develop programs and projects for MAF and propose and submit new programs.
- Ensure appropriate implementation and monitoring of activities with other parties.
- Submit financial and administrative reports.
- Follow up on MAF’s legal issues.
- Monitor media coverage of the activities of MAF Lebanon branch office and participate in the preparation of plans to promote MAF.
- Establish, stimulate, and develop relations with similar institutions.
Submit your application
Potential candidates must send curriculum vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. Deadline for receiving applications is Thursday, June 16, 2016.